CJTU December Meeting Flea Market
Back by popular demand, we'll be hosting a fishing flea market at the beginning of our December 8,2009 General Meeting. The market will start at the earlier time of 7 pm, allowing us to also have our usual speaker presentation.
- This is a fundraising event for the chapter as well as an opportunity to clear away unwanted or unused items. Also a good opportunity to pick up a thing or two at great prices and help out the chapter as well. Books, waders, hip boots, rods, reels, flies, art work, picture frames, or hand crafted items are just a few of the items to expect to see.
- We hope that participants would donate back to the chapter 25% of their profit.
- All participants with merchandise should be at the hall by 6pm on December 8th th to tag the inventory and arrange the displays. See Stu or Nick at the meeting to check-in your sale items.
- The event will begin at 7 pm
- You may wish to use this as tax deductable contribution.